Wednesday, July 04, 2007

LIVING THE JEDI WAY!!!

About 3 weeks ago I put all my worldly possessions in storage and moved down to my oldest daughter's home in Miami. I am now sharing a room with Gaby and Baby...two of my granddaughters.

When packing up I had to make the decision of what was absolutely necessary to take inasmuch as I didn't have much space. What was a walk-in closet full of clothes and shoes, etc. has turned in to half a regular closet with 5-6 pairs of pants/jeans, 2 dresses, 5-6 blouses and 6 pairs of shoes and a robe. The 13 drawers I used to fill now consist of 4, one of the 4 is holding what I will be packing for C4 and the other 3 hold my beauty products which consist of a blower and brush, various body and face creams, make-up, 2 perfumes and my unmentionables. I have exactly what I need to survive and I'm happy.

Anakin said possessions are forbidden? didn't he? It just means a person doesn't need much or material possessions to be happy!!!! I always knew that but somehow the meaning just got lost along the broken road.

MTFBWU ALL

No comments: