Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Lil Ani, Lil Ani, What have you done

Hope you all had a swell week-end. My family and I went down to Marathon Key. It's a 3-1/2 hour drive from my home. My girls drove so I had a lot of time on my hands. The following is what I did with that time. BTW, this poem carries VIAGOANGEL's "SEAL OF APPROVAL". She was kind enough to let me use her as a sounding board. Thanks ANGEL. Here goes.

Little Ani had tresses of gold
You are The Chosen One he was told
You will learn Jedi ways, the rest of your days
But the Council thought him too old.

Obi-Wan said "Him I will teach"
Jedi Knighthood he will soon reach
But on the way, he married Padme
The Jedi Code this caused him to breach.

Now Padme's with child, oh my,
Ani dreamt that she would soon die
Palpatine gave advice how to save his wife
To The Dark Side turned this Jedi.

Darth Vader is now Ani's name
All thru the Galaxy spread his fame
Looking for Rebels, those nasty devils
He thought they were easy to tame.

The Emperor advised this Dark Lord
This boy Luke is your son he roared
Searched his feelings he did, and found it no fib
A new ally for The Dark side I'll score.

Luke remembered advice from Obi
To the Dagobah System go thee
Learn Jedi Ways from earlier days
Then strong with The Force you will be

With Yoda, the best of the Masters
Luke learned The Force ways much faster
Fight Vader he must, in The Force he would trust
To help bring down this Dark Master.

On the Death Star, the final duel
Between Father and son only a tool
To Coax Luke to the Dark Side, Darth Sidious tried
But young Skywalker was no fool.

Father help me Luke cried out
There's still good in you, I have no doubt
Redemption you need, please my cries heed
And save me from this painful bout.

Darth Vader his son's cries did heed
Killing Sidious felt remorse for past deeds
You were right about me and I now can see
The Light is all that I need.

MTFBWU ALL

No comments: