Friday, April 20, 2007

THANKS TO ALL YOU STARWARS FANS FOR GETTING ME THRU A TOUGH TIME IN MY LIFE

Today marks the 6 (month anniversary) of the separation from my husband and I still cannot get over the fact that I let myself be deceived.

Today is a turning point in my life. I'm just now coming to terms that there will be a divorce.. Five years ago, I married till death do us part and my husband's agenda?? Till green card do us part. The first year of our marriage was wonderful. The other four were full of signs to that effect and looking back over those years I now realize that I refused to accept them. Do you think Padme saw the signs but refused to accept them???

I'm a middle aged woman, strong in character, raised 4 children on my own, worked all my life, you get the picture. So how did I let myself be duped by this man? I was blind by choice!!!. I still find myself crying ocassionally. Not for him tho. I just can't get over the fact that I let myself be used. Can't get over the fact that a person is married for 5 years and doesn't care for you at all. How could I have been so stupid??? . My daughters believe I'm a rock and don't understand my feelings therefore I cannot talk to them. They see me as Mom not a woman. ANYWAY

This blog (my first ) is to THANK ALL OF YOU. Reading your blogs, limiricks, jokes and opinions among other personal interests really helps me by taking my mind off this situation. I know I'll get over it sooner than I think. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN. MTFBWY

No comments: