Friday, April 20, 2007

So many books. I felt so dumb and afraid to admit it

After a blog of mine on Padme's Seductive Clothing, viagoangel2 mentioned she read AOTC.(By the way angel2, thanks). Her comments interested me especially about the love story between u know who. I'm a sucker for a good love story.

I've read many books that have later been made into movies and for me the books are much better. Movies can't get all the details, descripitions, back stories, etc into 2 hours or so.

So today I went to the bookstore and was overwhelmed but most of all I FELT SO DUMB

I have been reading all of your blogs re Starwars books and I imagined that books existed for each of the 6 Starwars movies but I never knew sooooooo many others existed. WOW.

I bought AOTC hardcover at $4.97 on sale and Labyrinth of Evil in paperback (everyone knows how expensive books have gotten lately). I start reading tonight.

Also the WORLD CUP starts next Friday . HURRAY.

So much to read, so many soccer games to see.

MTFBWU ALL

No comments: