Friday, April 20, 2007

Padme's Seductive Clothing in AOTC

While watching AOTC my daughter and I have joked many times about Padme's selection of outfits while on Naboo with her Jedi protector at her side. Not because they're funny but because of the signals they send to Anakin yet she always said NOOOOOOOO.

Okay, we have the one with her back out when he kissed her. Very pretty, flowing, feminine. No wonder he kissed her. Here is a young man??? about 18 years old (raging hormones) doing exactly what's expected of him under the circumstances. If I dressed that way and my boyfirend didn't kiss me I'd be insulted. Then in her (I'll say living room) on the couch with her breasts (I hope I can say that here) popping out of that very tight black dress saying "No we can't". Yet she's like throwing them at him. Next morning she's in her nightgown hair down & flowing all over the place. Poor Anankin. Seems like she's teasing him.

Then they go to seek his mother. She's a little more covered, but still her
belly's showing in that (I'll say blue/green) outfit. And last, when they fly off to "save" Obi-Wan, a white skin tight pant suit that conveniently rips in the middle showing off her waist. But yet her face looked so innocent. Don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of Padme & her part in Starwars..

Don't you think she was trying to get Ani to fall in love with her? and I don't blame her with that Monument of a Man. Was that the point? If it's been said before, forgive me. MTFBWU ALL

No comments: